POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : standard of entry : Re: standard of entry Server Time
3 May 2024 09:28:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: standard of entry
From: Vladimir
Date: 12 Jul 2004 06:35:01
Message: <web.40f268ae12882dfa14f564e0@news.povray.org>
Hi
thanks for the comments

>   *Where* did you see your scores??

I meant when I was voting on the entrants on the overview page. This was a
litle unclear in the first post. I have now finished voting however and
realise that some of the best pictures were kept till last so my comment
were probably slightly exaggerated. Some of the pictures are stunning.

on the subject of bryce being easier to learn than pov, I have never used
bryce so I cant really comment however I have been using Pov for only a
relitavely short time and have learnt how to do most basic things. For the
quality of results I would say that it would probably be better to learn
pov from the start.

Peter